QuickBooks provides valuable reporting for trucking businesses.
Key Points to Cover when maintaining Accounting for Trucking Businesses
- Trucking expenses mainly have to do with truck maintenance, for the purchasing of new trucks, rig repairs, and the purchase of tools and items to help aid in the loading and unloading of the trucks.
- Gas is another expense to keep track of.
- Account Receivables and Payables to be maintained in Multi-Currency.
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss
Chart of Accounts
The Chart of Accounts is the foundation and if your Chart of Accounts is not setup right you will not have anywhere to put the transactions.
If your QuickBooks setup was done by a QuickBooks Expert with Trucking experience accounting and maintained correctly, you are in safe hands!
If not, we can fix it as we have the experience and we are experts in providing QuickBooks solutions for trucking businesses.
We can fix Bad QuickBooks Setup for you!
- Complete Accounting setup (includes entering Bills, pay bills, credit card expenses, Banking transactions, receive payments.
- Maintain accounts using Multi-Currency
- Instant report of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
- Get control on Bank Reconciliation and Sales tax
- Payroll Implementation (Payroll Setup | Pay Employees)
Generate Decision Making Reports using QuickBooks
- Complete analysis per truck
- Instant access to profitability per truck
- Detailed analysis if fuel, repairs, parking, tolls, salaries | wages,.
- Detailed analysis of invoices raised.
- Detailed analysis of other expenses.
- With Payroll integrated, get employee payment details.
- Plus, all accounting reports.