What can we do for you?
Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and Installation must be done correctly in order for information to be accurate. We teach our clients in a one on one setting, with their own data. It is a firm belief that the client will better retain and understand the accounting processes within QuickBooks in this teaching environment.
We start with:
- Chart of Accounts
- Inventory (for Service based business or Product based business)
- Vendor Process for your business
- Customer Process for your business
- Banking or Credit Card transactions for your business
What should be done monthly, quarterly or yearly for your business
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Sales tax remittances
- Year end transactions
What you should be looking “at a glance” in your QuickBooks
- Your business Reports
- Your business graphs
- Your business snapshot
Do we come to you?
- Yes, absolutely we can come to your location and setup QuickBooks for you.
- We can do individual or group trainings at your place.
- We will study your QuickBooks, your bookkeeping practices and provide our
- feedback on how to setup QuickBooks for your business. Alternatively, you can also come to our location.
Services we provide for your QuickBooks
QuickBooks accounting system has great potential; however, the leveraging of that efficiency is dependent on how the system is set up. The setup activities will play a huge role in determining how much value QuickBooks delivers to your business.
Customized QuickBooks Setup and Training for your Business:
- QuickBooks is a generalized tool
- for bookkeeping and accounting for every business.
- We can customize QuickBooks as per your business using the tools available.
- Within few hours you will be confident of using QuickBooks in the right way and it will start
- adding value to your business.
QuickBooks Data Maintenance and Repair, If you are noticing any of the following issues, this service may be just what you need...
- Slow performance over a network.
- QuickBooks network connection loss or "freezing".
- Large QuickBooks lists such as Item or Customer lists.
- Lag when saving a transaction to QuickBooks.
- Password recovery
QuickBooks How to’s:
- Your questions will be answered.
- Where, how to, what will be the effect – all of these will be clear to you.
- Ask us a question and we reply instantly, no coming back after hours, days or never.
- It will be done right in front of your eyes.
QuickBooks Clean up and get balances on track with bank and credit cards.
- Is your QuickBooks messed?
- Don’t know where to start or what to do?
- Don’t worry, we will get it straighten.
- We will explain you what need to be done and get it started.
Migration of data from XL or other software’s:
- You have decided to move to QuickBooks but what to do with the previous data from other tool?
- You are limited on time.
- We will help you step-by-step to get the transition smooth.
- Imports from XL or other tools we can work with you.
How it works
Provide details by clicking on “Contact Us” button.
Connect with you to discuss your needs.
Book a session with convenient date and time.
Fix your QuickBooks.
I have been using QuickBooks for about 2-3 years and I was looking for comprehensive training of QuickBooks for my Business. The course provided by Harsh is precise, simple and it covers daily activities of my Business for QuickBooks. The course is hands on which is a big add-on, I would recommend this course for any business owner. Naeem, Shamco Stairs and Woodworks Inc. My greatest strengths are communication, knowledge, experience, always wanting to learn new things, patient, flexible and well-prepared.
I throughly enjoyed the sessions. I can undoubtedly say that the training provided me a very good grasp of QuickBooks even though I had no previous experience. You have given me full confidence to use the system.
The QuickBooks training provided by Harsh and Fintech was of great value as I was able to implement QB in my organization right after the training. Harsh took the time to answer all questions on specific topics outside of the course's outline. Thanks Harsh.
The QuickBooks training provided by Harsh and Fintech is very helpful and covered a lot of areas that I am using on a daily basis. Harsh is a great trainer and helps you understand the different functionality of QuickBooks. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to learn about the software.