Quickbooks desktop is one of the most effective and efficient accounting solutions for small business. This is basically a one-time software purchase, helping businesses track expenses, organize sale slips and invoices and other tax related information. Quickbooks desktop solutions were created originally for Windows. But, now it is compatible with Mac environment as well since the software code that didn't work well with Mac has been removed.
- Prepare 1099s
- Budget vs. accrual job costing
- Sale & invoice tracking
- Progressive Excel exports
- Auto-calculators of statement charges
Quickbooks desktop provides a wide variety of customized features to the business owners. Whether it's inventory or time tracking or you want to know complete information about your budgeting, this software do it all. This allows you to know how to curtail your ever-rising expenditures. The desktop version can be a great investment since it allows to budget and track your expenses that an online version cannot do. You don't need to have an Internet connection, since it gets easily downloaded in your computer server. Quickbooks desktop is an ideal option for stationary business.
- Quickbooks Desktop can be accessed remotely, but only one user at a time can use it.
- For multiple users access, it should be hosted with a third-party virtual server.
- Quickbooks Desktop products have a lifespan of 3 years. There are some upgrades that a user can get free of cost.
- QuickBooks Desktop support is provided for a period of 3 years.
Harsh Oza is an QuickBooks Expert, who is proudly providing on-site QuickBooks help to businesses in: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Hamilton, Burlington, Markham, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Orangeville, Shelburne, Flesherton and all other areas nationwide via remote access.