Fintech knows how important it is for your business to run without problems. We offer support plans to give you peace of mind for your QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online product.
Your issue is our issue
Don’t get stuck, get support. Talk to an expert.
Experts are Certified Pro-Advisors and Cloud Pro-Advisors by QuickBooks.
- Support plans include : Bookkeeping advice, Sales tax issues, Payroll issues, Filing of sales tax, Inventory Negative, Balance Sheet mismatch, Bills Payable linking issues, Invoice issues, Receivables with negative numbers, Bank Reconciliation / Reconcile issues, Reviewing Financial Statements, Maintaining Account Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Critical upgrades for your QuickBooks.
- Support plans do not include data recovery, data related issues or password related issues.
- Support plans do not include Initial Setup and Training or any training sessions.
- Support plans do not include troubleshooting for 3rd party software(s) or tools used with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online.
- Support Plans are purchased for a term of 1 year, commencing on the date that payment is received.
- Taxes to be added on all plans.
- Maximum support time for each instance 120 minutes.
- A instance support time cannot be carried forward to the next instance.
- 3rd party tools to be used to connect over the internet for remote login Instance troubleshooting.
- Fintech Integrated Solutions Inc. or any of its associates, advisors or experts shall not be responsible for any for business loss or loss of data by any means.