Why our Course?
- Canadian Payroll Course made easy to understand and covers everything you need to know
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms
- Learn Canadian Payroll rules and how does the payroll calculations work
- What is Pensionable, Insurable and Taxable Earnings
- Learn about Taxable and Non-Taxable Benefits
- Practical and Theoretical with examples
Reviews Questions, Suggested Exercises and Assessment Questions
Who is it for?
Our course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Canadian Payroll as a career or personal use. It is ideal for..
- Students looking to expand their knowledge past accounting.
- Those seeking to enhance their current QuickBooks skills.
- students looking to expand their knowledge past accounting
- those seeking to enhance their current Payroll skills
- business owners and entrepreneurs
- new bookkeepers or accountants
- those who are fresh to Payroll
What will you Learn
After studying Payroll attendee’s can find employment throughout the private and public sectors, or may even become self-employed. Some examples of opportunities include:
- Payroll administrator
- Accounts payable clerk
- Accounts receivable clerk
- Accounts analyst