Why our Course?
Our course provides students with foundation for Excel knowledge and skills
Learn to use Microsoft's best-selling spreadsheet software, Excel, to organize, format, calculate and graph data with formulas and built-in functions
Learn about creating/managing worksheets and workbooks, customizing ribbons
Learn to understand simple and complex mathematical operations to make formulas and functions easier to use.
Get Knowledge on sorting, data forms, subtotal command, filtering and pivot tables, macros
Manage your finances by performing advanced calculations
Hands On, practical exercises, per attendee laptop
Who is it for?
Our course is designed for anyone who wants to learn MS Excel as a career or personal use. It is ideal for….
- Students looking to expand their knowledge past basic Excel use
- Those seeking to enhance their current Excel skills
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Those who are fresh to Excel
What will you Learn
- All businesses, regardless of their size, perform financial transactions, and all of them, need bookkeepers.
- Majority of the firms are now using QuickBooks for management of their data, knowledge of QuickBooks software is considered an asset.
- The combination of skills that you will obtain through this program can lead to a wide range of excellent career opportunities in many sectors.
- Bookkeepers are employed by private businesses, governments, and virtually every other type of institution.
- Job openings in the field of Accounting usually seek a person who has completed accounting and book keeping courses.