Are you maintaining your Contractors Job Costing in XL Sheets?
Do you have QuickBooks but looking for Job Costing Solution?
You want to get better control and centralized information for your Jobs
Productive and Cost-saving information for your business.
What is Contractors Plus? Who is it for?
Contractors Plus is a solution designed for Contractors using QuickBooks.
Contractors have to get their numbers correct to find out where they stand on the job?
No matter how big your project is from $300 to $3000000, our QuickBooks Contractors plus Solution will be perfect fit for your business.
Our solution covers all categories of contractors
- General Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Roofing businesses
What can Contractors Plus do for your business?
- Setup your inventory lists as per your business
- Setup your customers, vendors and chart of accounts as per your business
- Prepare Estimates and track change orders.
- Prepare Orders for Vendors and customers
- Complete control for a Project
- Integrated payroll in Job Costing
- Enter timesheets for each Job
- Capture sales, purchases and expenses by each employee per job
- Find out Actual vs. Estimated amounts for each job
- Find Profitability for every Job
Features of Contractors Plus
- Using your QuickBooks edition we will customize QuickBooks as per your business
- Contractors Plus will give you the decision making factor for your project/job.
- We will provide complete training for how to use job costing in QuickBooks
- Contractors Plus is simple and easy to use.
- It comes with flow charts customized for your business.
- Get complete job costing for your project including material, labour, sub contracting and other expenses.
- Learn how you can increase your profits and sales using Contractors Plus.
Control every aspect of your Business with Contractors Plus.
and Chart Of accounts
Customized item List For Contractors
Job Costing and Profitability
tracking per Job
Receivables and Payables
Key Reports for Contractors – Report Samples
- Project Costing for each Project or Job