Running a construction business can be cumbersome, especially in this economy - when now more than ever you need to rely on accurate job costing.
QuickBooks offers job costing reports and many other tools to generate valuable reporting.
You may have been looking for these solutions:
- Your bookkeeper says "I don't know how to do" or "QuickBooks does not have these features".
- You are frustrated updating and maintain information in Excel spreadsheets, and you are lost what goes where.
- You are wondering "How do you maintain multiple projects costs analysis?"
- You have been looking for costly construction specific software, but you know it's just not in your budget.
Proper QuickBooks Setup is your Treasure Map.
If your QuickBooks setup was done by a QuickBooks Expert in construction accounting and maintained correctly you are in safe hands!
If not, we can fix it as we have the experience and we are experts in providing QuickBooks solutions for construction businesses.
Below is the list of Essentials in our QuickBooks Setup
- Prepare Chart of Accounts for your business. (Chart of Accounts is the foundation of reporting in QuickBooks, if it is not setup right, you will not have anywhere to enter transactions
- Provide assistance on how to enter complex transactions.
- How to manage multiple projects in QuickBooks
- How to get Project-wise Costing
- How to maintain "Hard Costs" and "Soft Costs"
- How to setup Budgets and Forecasts?
- For Builders - How to maintain Lenders accounts
We have worked with construction companies, such as you.