Job Costing the one big thing for any contracting business. At the end of the Job, you want to find out how much you made on the Job. Did you make money on the job or did it all go to sub-contractors, materials, labour and other costs.
If you are looking to get answers for the above? You are not alone.
We are here to help for businesses like yours.
We have worked with construction businesses to find a solution for them. You are in the right place and we provide a easy, reliable and dependable solution in QuickBooks for all the answers to Job Costing.
Our solutions are designed for construction business between 3 to 5 million. These businesses cannot afford Job costing system to spend thousands of dollars on them and that is why you have QuickBooks.
In these scenarios
- Either you start learning QuickBooks Job Costing and start wasting weeks to figure out reliable reporting but still can’t get it working for your business.
- Start maintaining your Contractors Job Costing in XL Sheets?
- Hire a bookkeeper or accountant who has no experience in maintaining contracting bookkeeping?
Instead how about a Job Costing and Job Profitability reporting Service?
Get better control and centralized information for your Jobs.
Productive and Cost-saving information for your business.
We can do it for you. We will setup QuickBooks for Contractors for your business. With experience we have build we will be able to generate reliable and accurate reporting for you.
Your Job / Projects can be
- Small Jobs Few hours to 2 weeks. Jobs such as fixing, renovating, demolition, restorations are generally focussed to generate reports on Job Profitability and Costs for time and material, sub-contractors costs and other costs.
- Medium Jobs 2 to 6 weeks: Jobs of these periods for Office renovations, commercial projects, sub-trades, we would be able to provide more detail reporting and start from Estimates, Purchase Orders, Estimates vs. Actuals, Vendors Unpaid / paid for Job, Extras on the Job.
- Large Jobs 6 weeks and longer: Jobs or Projects that can be large office interiors, home building construction where periodic reports are needed for validating Estimates vs. Actuals, Payroll allocation to Jobs, Project Costing, Quarterly reports for Pending Costs for Jobs vs. Revenues for Jobs can be send to you as per your schedule.
We can generate Job Costing reports and send it to you as per your schedule. Reports can also be reviewed with our Construction Job Costing Specialist and answer any clarifications.
QuickBooks Desktop for Contractors is available as cloud based secure server. We can setup access for you wherein you can get real time reports and interact with our Construction Job Costing Specialist.